Seeking a senior or mid-level graphic designer.
October 1, 2023
We are seeking a full-time senior or mid-level graphic designer who is truly passionate about design.
For this position, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative and integrated design solutions from the ground up. Projects range from comprehensive brand identities to print collateral, websites, marketing collateral, and more. You may also assist with project and client management.
Currently, this is a remote position that is open to qualified individuals residing in the U.S. Eastern Standard Time zone.
- Outstanding print (annual report, brochure), logo, and website design skills, and knowledge of design best practices and trends.
- A 2 or 4-year college degree in design/communications and (at least) 3-5 years of experience at a formal creative firm, agency, or studio.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to develop concepts and bring sketches to life based on direction.
- Expert in Adobe CS, Sketch, and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google docs. An understanding of the WordPress platform is ideal (coding experience is not required). Illustration and animation skills are a plus.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume with a hyperlink to your online portfolio here.
While this is currently a remote position, we are located in lower Manhattan.
(Please no direct calls and no recruiters.)